Get to know me...

Hello, Everyone!

My name is Rachel, I am a Hays native and I am a non-traditional student attending Fort Hays State University. I am a senior working towards my Bachelor of General Studies degree with concentrations in Leadership & Psychology. I plan to graduate in December 2022. 

I also work at Fort Hays State University. I am the Senior Administrative Assistant in the Department of Applied Technology. (It is the BEST department on campus!) 😀 I have been working here for nearly seven years. 

When I grew up I ALWAYS wanted to be a wife and mom. I have been married to my husband, Dusty for twenty-three years. We are recent empty nesters (which I was very worried about) with two young adult children who also live in Hays. We get to see the kids and their friends often!

We also have two grand-pups - Chief and Duece. 

I am using this new found time (not raising kids) to work on myself...in all areas of life. It is a new chapter that I am enjoying immensely. 

My family
Dawson, Dusty, Reanna, and myself




family playing cards in our living room

Chief
Duece



Comments